Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hi There!

Assalamu'alaikum
Hi am Aliza Kamalatuzzahroh, you can call me Aliza. Am Indonesian and also live in this most beautiful country. Am still 14th yo. Too young, right? But am enjoy it, enjoy being a teenager. Oh, my house is in a small city, named Kuningan, West Java. It's fresh and cold and you can see lots of horses in the central city.
People always questioning about my name. 'Aliza Kamalatuzzahroh' it's a weird name, based on their opinion. But, i love it! My momma said that she took my name from a President, named Alija Izetbegovic, from Bosnia Harzegovina. My momma likes him very much because beside Alija Izetbegovic is a muslim, he also a political, writer and a good leader. That's why i like to write some story and learn or debating about politics. Now, i also admire him, Alija Izetbegovic. I promise, someday i will be like him, get success and show the world that i can make my parents proud. This is Alija Izetbegovic, he's really inspired me!
Plese leave a comment or some criticize, guys! Thanks alot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment