Saturday, June 30, 2012

Great Trip (Candi Borobudur)

May, I had an amazing trip! Me, my mom, and some of my bests went to Candi Borobudur which placed in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. 

This is the ticket! The price also cheap ;) only Rp.12.500


This is me! I wear/ I called it:
a Neon (Pink) veil 
a Grey Tied Cardigan 
a Blue Circus Jumpsuit 
a Fur Indiana Bag
a Nixon Watch
Note: I prefer to make my own words to describe my stuffs :P 


Maybe you're wondering, why i used batik in this picture. The committee there, asked all the tourists to wear the batik, Why? Because it's an act to keep our culture safely! I Love Batik! 'Cause it's so fashionable!


Here's my besties, Evadya Khairunnisa/Ica (Left) and Ayu Lukitasari (Middle) 


Me with Mama 


SHOPPING!!! You can buy a lot of stuffs there! Unique, Elegant, Vintage and etc! I warn you because BATIK IS EVERYWHERE!!! 


This is my ugliest face when i got confuse while shopping! Gosh, everything's ROCK!


This one is 'Blankon' am in love with it


My pose around the Candi (i've making mistakes in editing picture)






No comments:

Post a Comment